JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS: GEMINI & SCORPIO

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The first time I raved about the Jeffree Star lipsticks were in a favorites post I did a while back. The company has since then added more shades and even more products to their line and still today I haven't been disappointed with anything I've purchased. The formula of these lipsticks is remarkable not to mention all the bold shades that compliment all skin tones. Here is a quick show & tell of his newest velour lipstick shades Gemini & Scorpio.


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick "Scorpio"

Like I've previously stated the formula is amazing. They have an ultra light feel, the color payoff is super opaque and dries to a matte finish not mention all of the company's products are 100 % Vegan & Cruelty-Free!!. Gemini, a terra-cotta nude and Scorpio being a grayish purple shade. Both shades sold out within minutes along side the restock of Red Rum & Unicorn Blood. 

Gemini is perfect for the everyday gal. On skin shades like myself the color would appear more pinky but very subtle to wear in the day or at night, whereever. Where on lighter skin tones this shade may look more like warm, pinkish brown. I've worn this shade almost everyday this week and I'm obsessed and now have to stock up on another 50 more! Scorpio, like most of the shades in the brand is more of statement shade. I found myself pairing this color with a medium brown lip liner since it showed up a bit lighter on my lips. If you are fairer than I am then this would be more darker and you could possibly wear it alone. 

Now for a treat...if you do get a chance to purchase Gemini or any of the other shades with in the nude family..all of those lipsticks will have a yummy root beer scent. As of right now, Gemini and Scorpio are currently sold out but will soon be restocked. Keep updated by following Jeffreestarcosmetics & JeffreeStar on Instagram or SnapChat.


Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

MsPreshxo 2020